Photography 101 Course
Module I - Online Live Lecture
First, we find a common photography knowledge ground and lay down a good photography foundation.
We start with some basic guidelines on how to buy and work with photography equipment. You get recommendations for software and apps if you use mobile phones.
We lay the groundwork on which all photography is built - exposure triangle - and learn everything that there is to know about aperture, ISO and shutter speed.
Introduction To PhotographyStructure of Photography courses.
Photography GearTips and tricks of what you really need.
Exposure TriangleISO, aperture and shutter speed.
Camera ModesSemi-automatic and Manual mode.
Photography Topics We Cover In First Course Module:
Introduction to Photography
Foundation and expectations.
- Photography experiences
- Personal goals and expectations
- Structure of photography courses
- Photography 101 curriculum
Tips and trick for buying photography gear.
- mobile devices for photography
- compact cameras for photography
- lens exchange systems
- additional photography related gear
Basis of all photography.
- exposure time (rules for focal, …)
- ISO and its effects (grain, dynamic range, sharpness, …)
- aperture and its effects (depth of field, diffraction, vignette, …)
P does NOT stand for a Professional!
- aperture priority program
- shutter speed priority program
- manual exposure program
- examples and practice